Aircraft owners have donated time and money
to maintain their aircraft. Allowing someone else to broker
their aircraft is an important decision for owners. As the
sales representative for aircraft owners, Southport Aviation,
Inc. will contribute the following:
• Conduct free market evaluations,
including Blue Book analyses, market trends, and reviews of
• Establish fair asking prices.
• Conduct on-site inspections of the aircraft, in-depth
logbook reviews, and take photographs of primary sales features
• Develop sales brochures, including photos, complete
and accurate facsimile transmission sheets, and Internet presentations.
• Initiate worldwide advertising in all the major publications,
on the Internet, and in weekly nationwide direct mail programs.
• Complete and update monthly activity reports. Clients
will be informed of “how many” and “with
whom” communications are being conducted.
• Handle all negotiations, paperwork and trade-ins.
Clients’ busy schedules will not be interrupted with
• Assist in the final aircraft delivery sequence, assuring
clients’ interests are always protected in the flight
evaluations, pre-purchase inspections, and final payment stages.
What do aircraft owners have to do?
• Retain possession of their
aircraft, assuring that the aircraft is always ready to show,
• Advise Southport Aviation, Inc. of any significant
changes in aircraft/engine hours or other conditions that
might affect the price or potential sales of the aircraft,
such as annual inspections, addition or removal of equipment,
• Refer all inquiries to Southport Aviation, Inc. for
processing, pricing, etc.
• Relax and enjoy the uncomplicated sale of their aircraft,
with the assurance of knowing the sales transactions will
be handled without hassle.
• Rest assured that their best interests will be foremost
and that fair values for their aircraft will be achieved.